Catch up on what's going on with Elegant Productions, Colorado Wedding Videography - see the latest wedding films we are creating and hear about the most recent weddings and events being shot in the mountains of Colorado. Serving Breckenridge, Keystone, & Vail. Visit our website @ www.elegantproductionscolorado.com

Monday, July 18, 2016

Natalie & Tyler's Wedding Sneak Peek - Ten Mile Station, Breckenridge, CO

www.elegantproductionscolorado.com

I love being able to give my couples an early look at some of their wedding day footage as soon as possible after their big day.  They are usually so anxious to see their photos as well as their full wedding film, which can take some time to edit and deliver.

Here's a quick look at the teaser trailer that I recently delivered to Natalie and Tyler.


The day I sent it over, I received this email from the bride:

Hi Erin,
The video is beautiful and amazing! I can't wait to see the full video! I'm in tears. Thank you for capturing our wonderful day.
Thank you,
Natalie and Tyler

I loved hearing that Natalie was so touched by just a short look at their video footage, with the excitement of more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment